Penis Enlargement Cost
The Penis Enlargement Surgery using Patented and 510(K) Cleared PeNuva Implant provides a permanent and progressive solution for men who desire an increased penis size. Penis enlargement cost is determined based on different variables. Size of the implant is one of the main parameters affecting the penis enlargement cost. Dr. Elist’s implant used for penis enlargement is available in three (3) different sizes: L, XL, and XXL, providing a simultaneous increase in penile length and girth of 1.5 – 2 inches, 2 – 2.5 inches and 2.5 – 3 inches, respectively. The appropriate size of the implant is determined upon a personal consultation with Dr. Elist prior to the date of surgery. Therefore it is hard to tell about the penis enlargement cost before a personal consultation, every patient is different and may need different prerequisite surgeries or treatments that may add up or deduct from the actual penis enlargement cost. The penis enlargement cost can be determined after the first consultation with Dr. Elist which is absolutely free of charge.
Payment & Financing Options:
There are multiple payment options to pay the penis enlargement cost for our patients’ convenience. Payment in full must be received in our office before the surgery time. The fee covering penis enlargement cost is for every cost, including surgeon and surgical assistants, operation room services, anesthetist, and any follow-up visits. The first visit before the surgery is complementary and includes a comprehensive explanation of the surgery and surgical options for the patient.
We also offer discounted fees on air and hotel fares to our patients.
Some procedures may be covered partially by insurance. Please call our office and provide your insurance information for verification of your insurance and check if it can cover part of the penis enlargement cost.
- Cashier Checks
- Personal Checks
- Major Credit Cards (AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa)
- Financing Options Available:
- We can assist you in arranging patient financing for the procedures.
Financing Options For Penis Enlargement Patients:
Our choices for covering penis enlargement cost are described in detail below:
CareCredit® is specifically designed to finance medical procedures, particularly those not usually covered by insurance. This allows you to have the procedure you need or want now, and pay for it over time. CareCredit® offers two basic types of plans:
CareCredit® No-Interest Plans:
- Minimum monthly payments are low
- Payments can be spread out over 3, 6, or 12 months
- You pay no interest if you pay off your balance on time
CareCredit® Extended Payment Plans
- You can finance procedures ranging from $1,000 to $25,000
- Payments can be made over 24, 36, or 48 months
- 12.96 percent interest rate
- Payments can be as low as $27 per month on a $1,000 balance
Apply by Phone: 800-859-9975
CosmetiCredit is the intelligent choice for financing your penis enlargement cost. It allows you to free up your cash, credit lines, savings accounts, or retirement funds, which could save you from substantial interest costs or penalties. Cosmeticredit protects your financial flexibility with the MedMoney credit card. Live Well. Pay Well. MedMoney.
- Convenient minimum monthly payments: These are usually much lower than an installment loan. Your minimum payment decreases with every payment you make, unless you add more procedures, which you may do. Call our office for details.
- Quick and simple application process: There is no need for proof of income, job verification, providing tax returns, and other inconveniences and documents normally associated with seeking credit. You may be required to submit additional information for higher credit limits.
- Quick credit decisions
- Accepted by physicians everywhere: The MedMoney program is available in all 50 states.
- Physician pre-payment: many physicians require prepayment of your medical procedure–Cosmeticredit can pay the doctor up to 30-days prior to your procedure.
- No evasive verification processes: This option keeps your procedure private–away from your employer and co-workers.
- Credit line for your procedures: This may be used and reused for multiple procedures (you may have to submit additional information for higher credit limits).
- No multiple page installment loan documents to sign or term-loan loan documents to contend with.
- No down payment required on procedures using MedMoney.
- Longer Terms: MedMoney credit card accounts offer you longer terms than most other financial institutions.
- Preserve your current credit: Keep your other lines of credit intact in case of financial emergency. The MedMoney credit card has no prepayment penalty and allows you to make more than the minimum payments as your cashflow allows.
- Click here to view the FAQS section.
- Download a Printable Application Here or Apply Online.
Apply by phone: 888-444-1025
Dr. Elist’s patients who are interested in male enhancement can get a loan for up to $35,000.